About Us > Contact Us
Students Learn to Read Faster: Readable English is a research-proven accelerated reading program that uses systematic phonics and phonemic awareness to exponentially increase fluency and comprehension. Students take ownership of their learning and quickly get to grade level and beyond.
Recording Now Available!
Login to your edWeb account
View the edWebinar Recording
Be sure to share this recording with your colleagues!
Special Education and the Reading Crisis: 4 Actions to Accelerate Reading for Students Who Struggle and receive a CE Certificate from EdWeb:Click here for the Recording
Use the Form below to sign up for our email list andreceive our free ebook: Why Learning to Read English is so Hard and How to make it Easier
Special Education and the Reading Crisis: 4 Actions to Accelerate Reading for Students Who Struggle
- Presented by Becky Mungle, Professional Development Director, Readable English
- Kati Brew, Resource Teacher, Franklin Central Junior High School (IN)
- Moderated by Rita Ferrandino, Innovation Consultant, Catalyst @ Penn GSE – University of Pennsylvania, and Founding Partner, Arc Capital Development
It is never too late for students with learning disabilities at all grade levels to become proficient readers. There is a proven, research-based, easy-to-implement approach utilizing accessibility tools for teachers to accelerate reading success.
Attend this edWebinar to explore four actions that can support your instruction for students who struggle the most with reading, along with new insights on:
- Assessments – Are you giving the right assessments to get the information you need?
- Performance – What’s hiding behind the data and how to use it for Individualized Education Plans
- Action – Using accessibility supports to individualize instruction and accelerate student reading levels now
- Monitor – How progress monitoring practices support acceleration and motivate students
You will leave this edWebinar with free resources and new tools to help your struggling readers. This edWebinar will be of interest to teachers of students with special needs, reading specialists, coordinators, and directors. Additionally, the content will support school and district leaders, assessment directors, curriculum directors, academic coaches, and interventionists of the kindergarten through high school levels. There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation.
If you’d like to schedule a demo to learn more about Readable English, please click here.