Information for Parents and Helpers
Readable English is a three phase program that teaches reading while developing the five key reading skills (phonics, phonemic awareness, fluency, vocabulary, comprehension). Using an intuitive phonetic system, the program gives students the skills and support they need to read the materials they are expected to read until that support is no longer needed – it’s like training wheels for reading.
What do I get?
A subscription to Readable English provides parents with these materials:
- - Weekly teaching schedules with scripted lesson plans
- - 29 weeks of content (145 lessons)
- - PDFs of all printable worksheets, games and activities
1 year of website access:
- - Glyph videos, songs and body movements
- - Student website lessons
- - Conversion tools and an eReader
- - 2 free apps
- - Parent / child log ins
How do I enroll?
Parents and helpers can preview Readable English by signing up for a free account below: just click on 'Try it now'. This will enable you to see a sample of what's available online.
To subscribe, click the button below. You will be asked to provide details of both you and your child. Online payment is made instantly by credit card.